CEV Round 3, Jerez – Race: Pere Takes Second Place
An excellent result for Pere today in Round 3 of the Spanish CEV Championships, held at Jerez, where he was competing in the 125cc class. Rounding off a superb weekend’s performances, our guy followed up his 4th in Qualifying with a great podium position in the race… 2nd.
The race was initially red-flagged following a huge accident which injured four of the riders…
Great going, and hopefully a confidence-boosting weekend ahead of next weekend’s MotoGP at Donington.
Brilliant work Pere – Absolutely tops 🙂
Here’s the top ten:
1. Luis Jaime SALOM, APRILIA, 29:49.413
2. Pere TUTUSAUS, APRILIA, 29:49.995
3. Efrén VÁZQUEZ, APRILIA, 29:50.321
4. Lorenzo SAVADORI, APRILIA, 29:52.079
5. Adrián MARTÍN, APRILIA, 30:07.001
6. Alberto MONCAYO, DERBI, 30:11.241
7. Cristian TRABALÓN, APRILIA, 30:11.710
8. Óscar CLIMENT, APRILIA, 30:12.292
9. Julián MIRALLES, APRILIA, 30:12.701
10. Kazuya OTANI, HONDA, 30:17.873