motogp.com announces radical new Multiscreen Player for 2013
Here’s some seriously good news for devoted MotoGP fans, as Dorna continue to make strides in delivering coverage of the sport in the coolest and most fan-oriented new ways.
From the 2013 season, motogp.com is introducing their brand-new MultiScreen Player – allowing fans to get ever closer to the action. You can become your own director, selecting camera angles and audio feeds during both live, uninterrupted action and fully interactive, on-demand replays.
The MotoGP MultiScreen Player allows fans to be in the hotseat more than ever before, whether it be for practice sessions, Grands Prix or new-look qualifying.
The MultiScreen Player will bring the following features:
– 6 live video feeds, including onboard and helicopter angles
– Live timing and GPS tracking of all bikes
– Customisable layout options to watch more of what you want
– Audio mixer; listen in to commentary, ambient or onboard sound
– Alternative angles of the action, exclusive to the MultiScreen Player
– New on-screen graphical analysis of vital moments
Full details on availability and pricing will be coming soon on motogp.com – but Full Season VideoPass subscribers can enjoy an exclusive free trial for the season-opening night event in Qatar.
We’re certainly itching to try this one out – it sounds absolutely what fans want for that extra dimension of coverage.